Staff Augmentation is steadily rising in demand, with more and more people becoming involved in working remotely. Businesses have started seeking talents from a third party to fulfil their requirements without permanently hiring IT staff. Outsourcing is a common tactic followed by several industries, large or small scale alike. However, outsourcing can take varying guises, all of which have different features.
Depending on the type of project you wish to complete and the amount of control you want to have over the project, you decide which kind of software development outsourcing you wish to indulge in. There are three main types of models that we avail;
- Project-based outsourcing – As the name suggests, the work is done on a project basis and the partner company manages everything. There is little to no overseeing that you can do when it comes to this model
- Dedicated teams – There is the provision of hands-on supervision on the progress of the project and the workflow that is being followed. The talents hired are dedicated to finishing the project along with a management structure
- Staff Augmentation – Here, the software outsourcing company provides you with a team of talents that combine with your pre-existing squad to collaborate and finish the project together
When you wish to outsource custom software development, one of the main things you require is to have your opinions taken into consideration and for you, or your team, to have control over the workflow. This is why IT staff augmentation proves to be one of the best models for outsourcing.
You get to make the decisions through the IT team that works directly under you and benefit from the expertise and skills of those you have hired on an as-needed basis from the software outsourcing Development Company. It’s a great way of having access to skilled and knowledgeable talents that you would otherwise not be able to get services from – this is even more possible because IT staff augmentation can be easily administered through remote work environments.
In a business that is outsourcing custom software development, the IT staff must be equipped with the knowledge of innovative and developmental technologies, such as .NET, PHP, Python, NodeJS, React JS, etc. We offer efficient IT developers who are well-versed in such concepts and much more – who work dedicatedly and use all their resources to ensure the project is a satisfactory output.
Why should you choose Outsourcing IT Staff for Augmentation Development?
A third-party IT staff that combines with your IT team to work on a project has numerous benefits;
- Get an objective outlook: Outsourcing allows your business to have the fresh eye of an outsider whose opinions would do objective good to the ideas that your project is being built on
- Access great talents remotely: Since outsourcing is entirely possible to be worked on remotely, you get to enjoy the services of those talented individuals whom you would not have been able to find locally
- Cut Costs and Save Time: As outsourcing means that you hire required IT staff on an as-needed and project basis, you cut costs that would contribute to hiring permanent staff. Sometimes businesses have an influx of tasks needed to be finished, where outsourcing helps immensely – however, if the company were to hire permanent employees and experience times where there wouldn’t be as many projects, then it would be a waste of resources and skills the employees.
What is Outsourcing Software Development?
After understanding the benefits that software development outsourcing can give you, there is a dire need to understand the several factors that weigh into outsourcing a third party for software development in your company to ensure the quality of the work;
- Define the Project: The crucial step before seeking software developers to work on your project is to define what your project is and what it will require. This helps in determining a blueprint for what work needs to be done and what resources are needed
- Suited Methodology: Once you have understood the type of project you are going for—or have been assigned to complete by a client—it’s also necessary to establish the methodology that would be best suited for it, such as Scrum Kanban, Waterfall etc. The developmental model is dependent on factors such as the complexity, size and budget of your project, and it especially includes the timescale you have to set for it to be done by
- Evaluate Your Team: When you go outsourcing a third party, it is crucial that you first understand what the IT department that your company has is lacking. Your team are certainly resourceful people who have always been in on the ideas your business is built on with their skills and knowledge about the company. Thus, you need to hire those talents that possess skills that your team does not have
- Manage, and Control: Opting for staff augmentation has its number one benefit surfacing, which is your ability to manage the project and control decisions. This means that when your team and the IT staff augmentation team are working together, ideas that are from within your company can be conveyed through those IT staff that work for you
Why choose IBR Infotech?
At IBR InfoTech, we offer IT Staff Augmentation Outsourcing services, saving you a lot of time. Since the project’s structure is decided, and the IT staff augmentation team is hired based on how long it would take for the project to be over with, we promise to complete your projects with excellence, experience and within the set deadlines.