Note : Must have 4+ years experience in IT sales.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing and sales strategies to target domestic and international markets.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through lead generation, networking, and market research.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with prospective and existing clients, serving as their primary point of contact.
- Hands on daily sales execution, including marketing requirements.
- Build and maintain customer relationships, identification of business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals.
- Pre-sales activities such as demonstrations, bid preparation, pricing etc.
- The role requires significant interaction with clients / prospects via remote collaboration tools or face to face as needed.
- Maintaining sales pipeline, including finding sales leads opportunities both from Inbound and outbound.
- Delivering proposals and presentations to prospects, and negotiating and closing Business Deals.
- Attend networking events, industry conferences, and trade shows to build a strong professional network and generate leads.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends, identifying opportunities for expansion and diversification.
- Providing updates on sales leads to Senior Management.
- Commercial awareness of Web and Mobile technologies and digital products and Cloud.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Ability to work as a team player, Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA Preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies Focused, Target and goal-oriented.
- Proven track record of successful marketing and sales experience in the IT industry.
Interested Candidates please share their cv at firstname.lastname@example.org